Sunday, August 31, 2008

Everything is Going Downhill.

This past month has been horrid in my writing department! I have written a bit more to my ghost story, but not much. I have to read A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens to apparently understand my story more. I know there's going to be a reference in there somewhere, I just don't know where yet.

On the other hand, at least my characters have been chatty. Emi isn't so much right now because she still ticked about some things that have happened to her in the second chapter of her story. Emma is happy that I'm focusing more on her story right now to get it finished, albeit, Jon from Emma's story won't let me write anything until I finish that book I mentioned before. Cat from my first vampire story is taking a break for me. Which is awesome because I don't think I could handle working on her sequel at the moment. I had to break out of the vampire scene and I love writing my ghost story.

And everyone must watch Supernatural on September 18th! It's going to be so freaking awesome! And I just found out that MGM/Sci-Fi are making a Stargate: Atlantis movie! Woohoo! Although, this season they are now showing, Season 5, is the last for the Atlantis expedition. :( However, the new series, Stargate: Universe is a go for the Stargate franchise! I'm so excited! At least I won't live without any Stargate for long. Then when it's all over, I will just have to stick with watching my seasons on DVD.

So, sorry about not writing and catching up here. I've got work full-time now and it's so stressful that I cannot be on the computer at home as much. I take more naps though. :) Ciao! At least tomorrow is a holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment