Friday, August 1, 2008

Tonight is the Night!

Tonight is the exciting night for the Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer release. Where we find out if Bella is changed into a vampire or not. I'm sad that it is the final book in the Twilight Saga, but I am happy that it is coming to some kind of closure.

Now, you may have noticed that I've removed two things from my blog. The widgets that countdown to the release of Breaking Dawn and the quote of the day one. I'm doing this because the book comes out tonight at midnight!

Well, my writing is so-so lately. I do have two chapters finally outlined better for one of my vampire novels and my ghost story has a potential sequel but I'm not quite sure if I am going to give in to that character and tell her she can have a sequel. I love her story of forever love and don't want to ruin it. Uh, yeah, writing will all be brought back up to speed once I finish reading Breaking Dawn. Stephenie Meyer's writing style really inspires me and my stories. I literally use the Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and The Host books as references when I get stuck. You think that's sad? Well, I don't. I think it's perfectly sane. Every writer has their book that they could call their "bible for writing". I believe that since Twilight helped me find my writing style, it is my "bible for writing". Well, I must be off lots of partying tonight! YAY! CIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment