Thursday, December 10, 2009

More Blogs...

Well, I know I've been so so so lazy with this blog.  I really need to get a schedule down for updating my blogs.  Yes, you read that correctly.  I now have more than 1 blog. 

Actually I contribute to one already established blog and my other one is indeed mine.  I contribute to a blog called, "The Book Bundle" which is actually run by a couple of my online writing friends.  I have done a couple posts on there.  You can check it out here.  The Book Bundle

My other blog deals with more than just book reviews.  I started what you could call an "ET" or entertainment blog.  Right now I deal with movies, music, television shows and some entertainment news.  You can check this blog out here.  Evaluation Station

Just thought I'd keep you all updated on those things.  Check them out.  If you want to contribute to my ET blog, just let me know and we'll chat about it.

As far as my writing goes, well, these blogs keep me writing while I'm under my nasty nasty block.  For some reason I believe I need to work on my vampire stories but completely start over with new outlines and a new way to show my story and the characters that drive my mind batty.  But with the holidays and seeing as I didn't  finish NaNo this year...I think I will be thinking about how to handle my block soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment