Monday, May 12, 2008

Almost Here!

This Friday is almost here. I thought last Tuesday was the coolest day of the year so far when The Host by Stephenie Meyer was released along with ticket sales for her signing, the movie: P.S. I Love You with Gerard Butler and Hillary Swank, and the Josh Groban Awake Tour DVD being released. But as I think about it more and more, I can't get it through my head that I am going to meet one of my absolutely favorite authors up close on Friday. What will I say? I don't want to be a redundant person saying, "You are the coolest in the world." "Thanks for saving my life with Bella and Edward." "You have the God given talent to tell stories." I just can't say all those things. I guess I will have to think about it more before then.

I'm also trying to think of questions that I can submit to be part of the discussion that is focused on The Host at the signing. Right now, all I can think of is "Do you watch any Stargate? I just saw a lot of Stargate in the story."

Oh, and update on my story. I have written 540 more words this weekend to up my collected word total to be 72,330 words! I still have to finish this chapter then write the final chapter and I'm completely finished with the first book of the The Sunset Heir trilogy. And I'm working on finishing up my outline for Lovely Dreams since my main character likes to tell me the story BACKWARDS!

Well, that's it for today. I so cannot wait until Friday! I will post the pictures and video I get from the signing/discussion Sunday or Monday next week. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment