Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Here It Begins...

Okay then. My videos were all crap, but I finally got the transcription of questions and answers from the Stephenie Meyer discussion/signing at Thanksgiving Point on the 16th. I'll go ahead and post two to three questions a day because it is five pages single-spaced on my Word document. WARNING! If you have NOT read, The Host, there are slight spoilers in here...read at your own risk!

Question 1: About the Twilight movie:
"Hasn’t seen the entire thing.
Director is kind of a genius.
Actors fit roles really well.
Ad no, I can’t say things about Breaking Dawn."

Question 2: Is it (Breaking Dawn) the last book?
"Only from Bella’s point of view. I may go back and write other stories from other characters
points of view."

Question 3: Would you ever post outtakes about Jared and Melanie being reunited on your website?
"Interesting question. That is the one outtake that I probably would write. It is the one scene I see in my head and really happens. Only thing is when I’m on tour, I’m not writing and I’m on tour a lot."

I'll put up some more tomorrow. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment