Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Starting Anew

So, today, I decided to say a little about my next book, The Shadow of the Moon.

Here's a little summary about it:

Back in her home town after her emotional travel through Florence, Italy; Catherine now has to start working toward finding a loophole through the rules that Antonio placed on the Guardians and Protectors over 600 years ago. This is all in order to be able to be with Carson once and for all without any others breathing down their backs about their relationship with one another. Although, Catherine feels like she has no blood relatives left, she finds out a major secret that her mom and one of the Guardian vampires had never meant to reveal.

I hope that summary was good. I have now started the outline and the first chapter for this story. It's probably one of my favorites so far as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment