Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Playlist

Okay, so you may be wondering why does she have all this music on this playlist? Well, first of all...I love all this music. Second, it's all the bands, and singers that I listen to while writing my stories. The lyrics in each song are inspirational, the tone of the music itself is inspiring, etc. I used So She Dances by Josh Groban for a romantic scene in one story and it turned out to be such an amazing part of my story. I loved it.

I'm also not going to be doing much for the next day or two. I'm going to be in the midst of a major organizational period of my apartment cleaning. I have to sort through clothes, toys and movies, I have to put up shelves, clean out storage, and do all the normal chores too. Which I better get going. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment