Thursday, June 18, 2015

New Story Share Update

Last week I told you about my new story idea that I needed to learn physics for.  Yeah, I haven't cracked open any of the physics books I checked out from the library just yet.  I think I'm just too scared to do it.  I'm not good at math, or understanding fierce math like some of the theory's have you look at.  But all in all, I think it's a good thing to keep learning something new every day!

And because I am not good at math or physics really, here is a meme that fits this to a "T" for how I feel about it sometimes.


The basic knowledge I have a physics isn't hard for me.  It's when I want to understand more of the "timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff" that goes straight over my head and out the window to the neighbors yard.  Don't get me wrong, I find science very fascinating.  But I'm more into earth sciences, meteorology, archaeology...not physics--although it has some stuff that makes it really cool.

Well, it's short and sweet today.  I am definitely going to try to read some of these physics books for a bit this next week so I can get a handle on what I'm looking at for my new story idea.  Even if it makes me cry and goes straight over my head way too much.

Get out there, get reading, and get writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment