Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wacky Word Wednesday

So, I decided I would do a Wacky Word Wednesday today.  Today's word is....

Abibliophobia

Yeah, so I had no idea this word existed.  It's meaning is: The fear of running out of reading material.

Um, so this is super interesting that there is an actual fear of running out of reading material.  Luckily, for you and for me, we know that there will always be reading material available as long as writers keep on writing.

Sadly, my word count for this week is pretty much nil, so I may end up with this abibliophobia because then I wouldn't have anything to read in order to edit!  There is a good reason though and it's because I am working on my oldest's birthday party stuff this week.  So I don't have to worry about running out of reading material at all since I have left four books sitting on my nightstand and about twelve at least on my Kindle.  I know I will always have reading material, and I sure hope you all never stop reading either!

Get out there, get reading and get writing!


No comments:

Post a Comment